Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bolo Yeung

You could be on tv but don't quote me yet!!!

Not only is Bolo hosting a seminar, he is doing so in reality TV fashion. If you would like to attend let me know. I will have it my home town of Arlington VA.

Bolo Yeung..

Competed in Bodybuilding
Powerlifting
Discus/shot put

Experiences:

Mike Tyson
Tony Jaa
Bruce Lee

and many others

IF YOU WANT TO MEET HIM for pictures, knowledges etc It will be summer time frame in Arlington.

More details will follow. Email me at uskettlebelllifter@gmail.com if you are interested in a two day seminar.

It will include strength training, striking techniques, speed training, boxing training, jeet kune do. Cost is yet to be determined. I TV with 24 countries will be filming so you will get a chance to be on tv.

If you are only interested in learning about kettlebells, I will be available to instruct them at the seminar. It will be worthwhile and afforadable! and for pictures autographs only(if you don't want to do the seminar) it could be an option.

Marty Farrell

No comments: