Sunday, December 19, 2010

In Person Training Sessions for Competitive Kettlebell People

More to come. But until that time, I'm reading about and seeing a lot of people who get stuck after Rank II whether its Rank I, CMS, or even MS.

Trudging my way through personally I can relate to being stuck and want to emphasize that these sessions are designed to be brief (4 sessions being the max) because if not, then I don't do my job getting the important points across. I myself am not done achieving but can impart some of the pitfalls you can avoid with proper technique and progression to bells heavier than 24 kgs for example.

Important Note:

Achieving Rank alone is not a justification for consistent training with a higher weight. When I make Rank II I don't just start using 24 kgs everyday. A lot of guys out there do well and then hit a wall. I know what you're going through and if not I have some of an idea. I can help you avoid walls and stalls. You will achieve your goals.

There are 3 options at the bottom of the page. There is a single one time option, two time option and 4 time option. Lets get going. Have a plesant day.

No comments: